The Charitable Gift Annuity
A Gift That Pays You Income
Are you looking to supplement your retirement income but disappointed in the rates offered for Certificates of Deposit or other types of instruments?
Creating a Charitable Gift Annuity with the Capuchin friars could be the perfect solution to this problem.
Creating a gift annuity is as easy as 1-2-3.
By making an irrevocable gift of $5,000 or more, you and/or someone you love will receive:
- Payments for life – a portion of which will be tax-free;
- A payout rate that will never change – the rate is tied to your age(s);
- A charitable tax deduction.
It’s that simple! In the future, through our Capuchin ministries, your gift will also:
- feed the hungry;
- give housing to the homeless;
- offer a fresh start to those who have spiritually lost their way;
- support our Capuchin seminarians and aging friars.
Your payments are a general obligation of the Capuchin Friars, Province of Saint Joseph, and are backed by all of our assets.
A Capuchin gift annuity is truly a gift for the ages! Call Kristi Hassouna in our development office at 313-939-2002 or email [email protected] to request a free, no obligation proposal based on your personal situation.